See Ariana Grande Short Biography
A talented youngster, Ariana Grande first stepped into the world of entertainment through Broadway musical 13 and later shot to fame with television series Victorious and its spinoff, Sam & Cat. Her television series also kick started her musical career which flourished with the release of her five commercially successful and critically applauded albums and collaborations with various other artists.
Childhood & Early Life
- Ariana Grande-Butera was born to Joan Grande and Edward Butera on 26 June 1993 in Florida, United States. While her father owned a graphic design firm, her mother was the CEO of ‘Horse-McCann Communications’.
- Ariana’s parents had relocated to Florida from New York when her mother Joan was pregnant with her. She pursued her primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
- Since a very young age, Ariana Grande was very fond of acting and had even worked on two plays, namely ‘Beauty And The Beast’ and ‘The Wizard Of Oz’. She was seen on national television at a young age singing ‘The Star Spangled Banner’.
- To pursue her dreams, Ariana Grande travelled to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with a desire to record an R&B album. However, the managers of record labels didn’t take her too seriously and thought she’s too young.
- She also bagged a supporting role in the musical ‘13’, which was staged at the famous Broadway theatre. She discontinued her studies for a brief period to work on ‘13’.